Your tutor. Online. Any time. Anywhere.
That’s right. Thanks to smart technology and our commitment to matching each student with the ideal tutor, your private teacher is just one click away when you are:
- Studying for a killer math exam or struggling with an English paper and need help tonight, tomorrow, or over the weekend
- Away at boarding school, college, or camp
- Traveling to a tournament, robotics competition, arts symposium, swim meet, or Model UN conference
- Feeling overwhelmed by course work or need to catch up after an illness or injury
- Going on vacation or visiting colleges
- Confident that consistent, targeted tutoring will help you succeed in the SAT or ACT, AP Exams, Organic Chemistry, or Computer Science
We understand crazy schedules and why it’s so hard to carve out time for test prep sessions or academic support. That’s why our experienced tutors are available to meet with you online seven days (and nights) a week throughout the year and foster a long-term educational relationship.
Thanks to these virtual sessions, we can provide all students with timing and scheduling flexibility, from all corners of the globe.
Our math/science tutors are equipped with technology that replicates in person pencil-to-paper problem solving sessions, illustrating work on tablets and using platforms that allow the work to appear on the students’ screens in real time. What’s more – everything a tutor does on a tablet can be saved, sessions can be recorded, and final notes can be sent over to a student in an organized and color-coded fashion.
As for that English paper or SAT/ACT prep, our reading and writing tutors utilize online word processing programs that allow them to work through your piece or review your tests remotely, conversing through video chats just as if they were at your kitchen table. You both have access to shared documents 24/7.
It’s our commitment to matching students with the right tutors – and their expertise – that ultimately makes this option successful.