Students applying for graduate-level degrees are typically required to submit scores from one or more standardized graduate admissions tests. These tests measure an applicant’s potential to succeed in graduate school. We offer private tutoring for the GRE, GMAT, LSAT, MCAT, DAT, and other postgraduate examinations. We recommend that students work with a tutor to develop a testing timeline so that they have adequate preparation for the content and length of each exam. Please click on each link below for more specific information on each test’s content, format, timing, and registration details.
- The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is commonly required for admission into academic master’s and Ph.D. programs, as well as a number of business programs. It tests verbal, quantitative, and analytical abilities.
- The Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is taken by prospective business school students. This test also measures verbal, quantitative, and analytical skills.
- The Law School Admission Test (LSAT) is a law-school entrance exam. It measures reading and writing capabilities and logical reasoning.
- The Medical College Admissions Test (MCAT) is required by almost all U.S. medical schools.
- The Dental Admission Test (DAT) measures an examinee’s the general academic ability, comprehension of scientific information, and perceptual ability. Dental school applicants are required to take the DAT in order to be considered for acceptance into any U.S. dental school.
Private tutoring is available online.