Here’s how the practice ACT works:
- The test will be administered Saturday, June 13th at 9am. (8am for 50% extended time)
- A live proctor will administer the test via a Zoom classroom.
- If you register by Wednesday, June 3rd, you will receive a shipped test booklet and answer sheet in the mail.
- If you register between Thursday, June 4th – Thursday, June 11th, you will receive the test booklet and answer sheet digitally.
- Enrollment closes on Thursday, June 11th.
- Detailed score reports will be sent to you via email by Wednesday, June 17th.
If you cannot “attend” the June 13th practice test, you can register for one of our complimentary, video-proctored SAT and/or ACT practice tests.
|If you qualify for 50% Extended Time, click here to register for that practice test.|