ON-SITE SAFETY PROTOCOLS & PROCEDURES
- Our location partners have committed to fully disinfecting our space both before and after each practice test/class meeting.
- Only enrolled participants will be allowed inside the building – no parents or family members.
- All participants, proctors and teachers must maintain proper social distancing at all times both inside and outside the building.
- Upon entry to the building, masks are optional as of March 28, 2022.
- Seating capacity has been limited to allow for recommended distancing.
- Hand sanitizer will be available to everyone, as-needed.
MANDATORY CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPANTS
- Successful completion of a Release Of Liability, signed by each participant or their parent/guardian.
- Participants are required to supply their own water bottle, pencil and calculator.
- Participants are not permitted to bring their own test booklet to exams.
- If a participant needs to cancel or reschedule a practice test, an email must be sent to [email protected] at least twenty-four (24) hours before the practice test start time. Families will receive a credit to their account. Any cancellations or no-shows less than twenty-four (24) hours before the test start time will forego their credit.
- If a student refuses to comply with the policies and/or protocol outlined above for any reason, or refuses to adhere to the rules set forth by the Carnegie Prep team during the test, a credit will not be offered.
The foregoing protocols & procedures are subject to change at any time. In the event of a change, notice will be provided at the location.