Carnegie Prep, a growing standardized test preparation and private tutoring company, is seeking a full-time Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team. This person will help maintain and build Carnegie Prep’s digital presence by planning, creating, executing, and monitoring content on Carnegie Prep’s website, blog, social media channels and email platform.
The ideal candidate will have content development experience and a working knowledge of digital best practices, plus be incredibly detail-oriented and organized, capable of managing multiple projects and timelines. This is a job where you are encouraged to think outside the box and must have a passion for expanding a business’ horizons.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will –
- Oversee all visual and written content for the corporate website, social media, digital marketing and email campaigns, working alongside copywriter and designer to strategize copy and visuals
- Assist with the development, implementation, tracking, measurement and optimization of all digital efforts
- Website: Maintain using WordPress, which includes: updating content, creating new pages, using best practices for SEO, creating coupon codes, Salesforce integrations, automating emails, managing Client Portal, troubleshooting technical issues, develop and report on KPIs
- Blog: maintain calendar and coordinate content development
- SEM and other digital marketing efforts: Assist with creating and optimizing campaigns
- Email marketing campaigns: setup, execute and track weekly/seasonal marketing programs in Mailchimp and maintain digital marketing calendar
- Social Media: Oversee implementation of content calendar, with a keen eye for leveraging thought-leadership news stories, photos and videos
- Other Marketing Efforts: Assist with seasonal marketing efforts, including coordination of direct mail projects and event planning/implementation. May require some in-person event attendance.
- Multi-task across simultaneous projects and deadlines, collaborating with appropriate team members
- Proof all copy and visual assets prior to deployment
- Ensure all content meets brand guidelines
- At least 2-3 years of experience in digital marketing or a related field
- Familiarity with popular and emerging social platforms and channels, strong awareness of trends and a demonstrated comfort level working with data, metrics, and emerging technologies
- A working knowledge of WordPress and Mailchimp – Salesforce experience a plus
- SEO knowledge and understanding of web limitations/capabilities
- Proficiency with Google Analytics and have an awareness of reporting best practices
- Strong teamwork skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- An innovative mind, always looking for ways to improve business processes
- Excellent attention to detail, project management, and time-management skills
- An honest, high level of work ethic and integrity
- Two or three references who can tell us about your leadership and ingenuity
- A willingness to jump in wherever needed day-to-day
It would be nice if:
- You are familiar with graphic design/Adobe Creative Suite
- You have experience in the education sector and/or with the test prep process
- You have other business experience to complement the marketing aspect of the job
- Ability to participate in physical activity
- Ability to stand, sit and walk for extended periods of time
- Light to moderate bending, lifting and standing on a regular basis (Up to 30 pounds)
Applicants must submit a cover letter explaining their interest in the position, as well as a resume and a list of three references.
This job description is not intended to cover every single requirement of the job. The company reserves the right to change job duties at any time.
Salary commensurate with experience. This is a full-time position and may require some weekend work from time-to-time (ex. quick website updates, etc).
Carnegie Prep is based in Greenwich, CT. This position is currently working remotely, with in-office work a few days a week. In the future, this position may require more time in the office on a regular basis.
Please fill out the form below and upload your resume and a cover letter. We will get in touch if we are interested in interviewing you. Thank you for your interest in joining the Carnegie Prep team.