Welcome to the Brunswick 9th Grade Modified Practice ACT!
The goal of this modified practice ACT is not to generate predictive scores, but to provide valuable test-taking experience that will benefit students in future years.
The exam to follow has been created using real ACT questions. The English & Reading sections are presented in their entirety. The Science section has been curtailed for timing reasons & the Math section has been altered to provide students with content appropriate to grade level.
Please follow the instructions below on Wednesday, April 7th at 8:30am to take your Exam:
- Step 1. Open the sealed envelope you received at school and take out the test booklet and bubble sheet. Students should not read through materials in advance of the test. If, for any reason, students need to print a copy of the test booklet and bubble sheet at home, files are available here: Modified Practice ACT Test Materials Folder. (Access to the test materials will be available starting Tuesday, April 6th at 5:00pm.)
- Step 2. Make sure you have a pencil to write with. If you have an Approved Calculator, take that out as well and set it aside.
- NOTE: While all questions can be solved without a calculator, you are permitted to use one for the Mathematics Test only.
- Step 3. At 8:30am, scroll to the video below and click play. Follow along to self-administer your practice test.
- Step 4. Once the video is complete, take a 10-minute break.
- Step 5. To complete your test, enter your answers into Brunswick’s 9th Grade Practice ACT Answer Submission Form by 11:15am on Wednesday, April 7th.
- NOTE: This will take approximately 20-30 minutes. To avoid error, please be sure to take your time and type your answers in slowly and efficiently.
- Step 6. You will receive a confirmation email once your scores are submitted.